Our newest addition to the family :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Well I found this on Craigslist last week for $50.00. Vlado just picked it up and says it looks even better than the picture. No rust just some dirt!

I have never seen one that has an all stainless table. I assume its a few years old of course.

Going to do chicken wings on it tonight.

You'll love it, and that's a really nice deal. It's like the one I got last year on craigslist. I was extra lucky -- mine came with a cast-iron grate and a rotisserie, but I had to give $120.

--John

That is a great deal!!!

Hey Unity, I love the grate you got on yours. Is that a custom job or something available retail? If the latter, where can I get one of those??!!

Greg Rempe said:
Once again someone gets a great Craigslist deal and I have still yet to see anything here...gotta move! :shock:
''

I'd say you're still the person to beat for "Deal of the Year"! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":8p45lar5]Once again someone gets a great Craigslist deal and I have still yet to see anything here...gotta move! :shock:
''

I'd say you're still the person to beat for "Deal of the Year"! :D[/quote:8p45lar5]

Thats for sure.

I spent some of last night looking for a cast iron grate for it we will se what I can find.

Well Vlado got home too late last night to do up the chicken so today is the day.

It even came with the cover and after a good cleaning it will be nice and shiny!!!!

Back
Top Bottom