OMG Finney cooked and took pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and where do I go to get my sample.

Looks good Dude. 3 cups to a butt? That's mucho juice.

Did you use a finishing sauce? Did you season the pork before you put it in the bag. How did it taste at room temp?

Inquiring minds and all...

Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
...and where do I go to get my sample.

Looks good Dude. 3 cups to a butt? That's mucho juice.

Did you use a finishing sauce? Did you season the pork before you put it in the bag. How did it taste at room temp?

Inquiring minds and all...

Good Q!

Jack

Three cups minus what shot across the kitchen. LOL
No
No
Good to me.

This was just an injection trial. Next comes putting all the rest together.
Gonna be the same szauce as later year, but changing some of what happens before the szauce.
I'm bringing it all into work tomorrow to feed the masses. If you want a sample, I can hold a little back for you.

When ya'll get tired of the recipe, give it to Puff and then Puff can give it to me. So far I DO know that one the secret ingredients is a stick of butter. ;)

Cliff H. said:
When ya'll get tired of the recipe, give it to Puff and then Puff can give it to me. So far I DO know that one the secret ingredients is a stick of butter. ;)

Knowing Finney, there is more than one stick, put in at different times.

The sauce has "matured" over time. It definately dosen't suck.

Good Q!

Jack

Cliff H. said:

Finney you're hosing our secrets! Melt the butter before you post pic's of our sauce you baffoon! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Cliff H.":1czf0tt4]When ya'll get tired of the recipe, give it to Puff and then Puff can give it to me. So far I DO know that one the secret ingredients is a stick of butter. ;)

Finney you're hosing our secrets! Melt the butter before you post pic's of our sauce you baffoon! :shock:[/quote:1czf0tt4]

You posted the picture!!! :roll:

And that one was the injection posted on your website. (sort of) ;)

Back
Top Bottom