Ol' faithful.......my WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wind still whipping like all get out. :shock:
Pork came out real tasty. Had sammies for lunch and a little post lunch serenade by my little rock star on her new drum kit. :D

img_175762_0_f08cf9f737c648aa8d1c9b3ecb455a5c.jpg

img_175762_1_914dbc2ed4a186c5c4ba856efaede350.jpg

img_175762_2_1633bd4541f9ce41846d90ac8d1c8dd3.jpg

img_175762_3_d4d8c78e78f8d4b373021d33f31117e4.jpg

Wow That looks awesome Puff.

When you said you were getting her a kit.... I thought it was gunna be one of those cheapo ones. Good Deal Dude.

Have you hired JB to give her lesson's online?

8) :LOL:

Thanks guys.
She's really growing up fast. :cry:
I forgot to add that I finally had a chance to try the Pee Dee River Swampsauce . Tim that is some damn good stuff!!

Nice pics Puffy...Ill take one of those park Sammies ! With all the talent we have around here we should start a band !

john pen said:
Nice pics Puffy...Ill take one of those park Sammies ! With all the talent we have around here we should start a band !
Thanks.........have my people get in touch with your people ;)

Nice pics. Like your arsenal of pits and grills. What is in those bottles in the pics with your daughter. Wish I learned how to play to drums when I was a younger.

Nice pulled pork there Puff. I saw the bottles in the pic also and I hope she isn't starting her music carrier hittin the bottle at that early age. I at least waited till I was 12 :shock:

Man you guys don't miss nuttin'! :shock:
Those bottles would be my personal "when friends stop by" supply.
Her kit is set up in the basement which is also my little hangout in the winter. She doesn't even know what the bottles are. ;)

Nick have your people call my people. 8)

Puff said:
Man you guys don't miss nuttin'! :shock:
Those bottles would be my personal "when friends stop by" supply.
Her kit is set up in the basement which is also my little hangout in the winter. She doesn't even know what the bottles are. ;)

Nick have your people call my people. 8)

I have no people! :cry:

I told these guys, you're a pork puller from way back. Good job Puff! Nice drum set too, do they come with a mute button. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom