OK, I need help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, we were out of everything by 9:00. The brisket and mac&cheese were gone by 8:00. I thought there would be more vendors. But it was fine, by that time most people were done eating and just drinking anyway.

Boozer, never did say if you liked it?
How did those flats turn out?

Actually MI, they turned out great. I was all worried for nothing. I wouldn't say that they were as good as the whole packers that I usually cook, just slightly drier. But I saved some drippings with the grease strained out and drizzled it on them after slicing. They also sliced really uniform, and made a nice presentation in the steam tray. I may even use them again for catering.

Nice, I turned my leftovers into chili which is slow cookin away in crock pot.
I added a pound of Italian sausage to brighten it up a bit

xerhcm.jpg

Whoa! That's a hot & sexy looking chili! Looks like lava! With leftover brisket and Italian sausage you say? Man that would hit the spot on a cold day like today.

Whoa! That's a hot & sexy looking chili! Looks like lava! With leftover brisket and Italian sausage you say? Man that would hit the spot on a cold day like today.

-11 wind chill right now....it will hit the spot for sure!

Ha! The wind chill here is a balmy -3. Enjoy the cold weather sucker!! It's a beautiful day in Nebraska! Oh, and not to rub it in, but the actual temp is +9. Where's my shorts...

Ha! The wind chill here is a balmy -3. Enjoy the cold weather sucker!! It's a beautiful day in Nebraska! Oh, and not to rub it in, but the actual temp is +9. Where's my shorts...

Ha! Wind chill here is - 15 . I just seen Max run by in his Speedos!:

We are havin a heat wave right now.....-11 I think I'll take the boat out and work on my tan........:p

Ha! Wind chill here is - 15 . I just seen Max run by in his Speedos!:

I'm making assumptions here, but if max looks like the average bbq guy, and you saw him in a speedo, you'd remember. Can't unseen that! * shudder *

The mental pic of Max running around in the cold in the speedo's could produce some type of bad dreams or something.

Back
Top Bottom