Now We Are Cooking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
After many days of overtime and family related tasks I can finally get out in some smoke. :D
I am using the Finney1 on the right. Thank you Sir! ;) 2 was great on the chops. :P

AAAAAAAAANND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Puff said:
Gonna' give Big Baby another workout huh GH?
Have fun ;)
She was getting jealous of all the attention the kettle was being lavished upon her! So I had to fire her up. ;)
I have been doing a lot of really quick cooks on the kettle for lunches and stuff and realy like it. :D

Delicious. Finney1 is a hit in the Hornets nest! :P Sizzlin but not too much. Nice peppery flavor. Thanks again ;)

The sauce was pretty good too. I don't remember where I got it but it kinda jumped out of the fridge at me!

Time to eat!

I was just thinking that is was about time for Green Hornet to come on to the scene with some double barrel Q. :D

Good to see you back GH. We can expect you and Dave to keep us entertained for the next week or so, Right?

brian j said:
looks good gh. i got a late start because i stupidly took the wife when i ran errands this morning and the ribs didn't hit the smoker until 3:30. looks like supper time will be close to 8. :oops:

from the looks of your avatar....supper is now!

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="brian j":ybu78q96]looks good gh. i got a late start because i stupidly took the wife when i ran errands this morning and the ribs didn't hit the smoker until 3:30. looks like supper time will be close to 8. :oops:

from the looks of your avatar....supper is now![/quote:ybu78q96]
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom