Now selling new line of Rubs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary,
I've been working. I am not sure why I decided that starting my own business back in 2007 would be so cool. I'm just trying to stay busy like everybody else. How about yourself? I understand that you have been makeing some good food at the comps.

-Chiles

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":n3lhk6e5]JB, you can start selling "Double ****** Boy" rubs, right?

:LOL:

How bout JB's Nuclear rub line, :idea: This could be my logo:

img_186674_0_8c2a0bb5918a6d8abfdd861238b7d52b.jpg

What yall think :?:[/quote:n3lhk6e5]

I'll take a case of labels please!

Chiles said:
Gary,
I've been working. I am not sure why I decided that starting my own business back in 2007 would be so cool. I'm just trying to stay busy like everybody else. How about yourself? I understand that you have been makeing some good food at the comps.

-Chiles

Hangin in here. Won't talk about how we did at Kings mountain this year. Hoping for a better showing at Danville this coming month.

I have been in business for myself now for just over a year and a half. I'ts been great. I work when I want, cater when I want and goof off when I want. A little more happiness sure makes up for a little less money.

Gary in VA said:
Chiles said:
Gary,

-Chiles

Hangin in here. Won't talk about how we did at Kings mountain this year. Hoping for a better showing at Danville this coming month.

I have been in business for myself now for just over a year and a half. I'ts been great. I work when I want, cater when I want and goof off when I want. A little more happiness sure makes up for a little less money.

OMG GET A ROOM YOU TWO! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3nu1vwvj]
Chiles said:
Gary,

-Chiles

OMG GET A ROOM YOU TWO! :LOL:[/quote:3nu1vwvj]

this coming from the Threadjacking King! Don't you have to update the donation Thermometer or something? Didn't I read that Greg wanted you to do HOURLY updates from now on?

Back
Top Bottom