Now I know what a pork butt feels like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
We had our firefighter one live burn today. The average temp was 850* :ack: inside temp with lots of smoke. I tried to tell them that we would tast a lot better if they lowered the temp to 225* but they said that they didn't want to foil later and they wanted burnt ends! :eek: All in all it was a hot day in the smoke and I didn't even get any Q for it. I am planning on firing up the smoker on Saturday for a small catering job and putting a couple of butts on for the guys and gals who helped with today.

I am sorry.. I just can't resist....

So Bill, now that you feel like a pork butt... Is it ok to say you have always looked like a (pork) BUTT. :grin:

I'm off to Kings mountain in the morning.. Wish you was joining me...Gonna miss ya dude!

Gary

Gary in VA Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry.. I just can't resist....

So Bill, now that you feel like a pork butt... Is it ok to say you have always looked like a (pork) BUTT.

I'm off to Kings mountain in the morning.. Wish you was joining me...Gonna miss ya dude!

Gary

Good luck buddy. Tell ZZ I said hey. Dont forget to send my little helper Charlie home to his original team when you are done with him. He is a great help. Dont forget to let us know how you did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom