Nick P's recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lloyd's pulled pork RULES!!!! :mrgreen: I should do that!!!! Maybe use pork chops!
Why two Ls? Wtf?? :?

Well my security twit filter did not allow me to click on the link. Whew. I gather it wasn't very flattering. Mean little bucketheaded Boy.

Any BBQ that can be prepared in the microwave is pure, unadulterated genius in my book.

john pen said:
Nick... Are those the ones you were telling me that you boil before grilling ?
No those are the one's he cooks in the oven in foil.....before he slathers them with Kraft BBQ sauce an then burns on the gasser.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3qey8dqk]You guys will never learn my technique! :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

Thank God! :mrgreen:[/quote:3qey8dqk]
Come on, you taught me everything I know!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ziil9zu][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ziil9zu]You guys will never learn my technique! :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

Thank God! :mrgreen:[/quote:2ziil9zu]
Come on, you taught me everything I know![/quote:2ziil9zu]

I certainly didn't teach you to use a Guru or Puff to use an oven. :mrgreen: You were good students, but took the easy way out.......

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":36u3sws6][quote="Larry Wolfe":36u3sws6][quote="Nick Prochilo":36u3sws6]You guys will never learn my technique! :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

Thank God! :mrgreen:[/quote:36u3sws6]
Come on, you taught me everything I know![/quote:36u3sws6]

I certainly didn't teach you to use a Guru or Puff to use an oven. :mrgreen: You were good students, but took the easy way out.......[/quote:36u3sws6]
Yup, I sure did! I ALWAYS try to simplify my life! Seems to give me more spare time!

Dang Nick did not realize you was depending on Mr. Buckethead to know how to cook. Guess as has been spouted previously..In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Or if the blind lead the blind they will both fall in the ditch. Gonna take a while to unlearn you a bunch of stuff. It might be painful. Check with Cleopatra and kindly repoat back if you want to accept the assignment of course.

bigwheel said:
Dang Nick did not realize you was depending on Mr. Buckethead to know how to cook. Guess as has been spouted previously..In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Or if the blind lead the blind they will both fall in the ditch. Gonna take a while to unlearn you a bunch of stuff. It might be painful. Check with Cleopatra and kindly repoat back if you want to accept the assignment of course.

Jeff, I read your posts through and through. If there is one person here who knows how to cook, it's you! Buckethead is good at bubba burgers though!

It usually takes me 4-5 times reading through Bigwheel's posts just to try and comprehend on what he's trying to get across. Usually I never make it, sometimes I kind of get it....but not really. It all sounds like ol' Ouzo drunk Texan talk that this Yankee head can't grasp. Thank the Lord for that, I do. ;)
:drinkers:

ScottyDaQ said:
It usually takes me 4-5 times reading through Bigwheel's posts just to try and comprehend on what he's trying to get across. Usually I never make it, sometimes I kind of get it....but not really. It all sounds like ol' Ouzo drunk Texan talk that this Yankee head can't grasp. Thank the Lord for that, I do. ;)
:drinkers:
When you take all the texas twan out of it he makes sense

Thanks Nick. Your vote of confidence is surely appreciated. Now as far as bbq I do a lot mo betta on politics and religion:) Love your breastes. You was the grand prize winner on some board who dont even allow it to be shown without sending in a pic ID which shows a person is at least 42 or somewhere thereabouts..then a person has to click on the link etc. Now whut do the Caboose look like on that one? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Could you put that up for a while?

Back
Top Bottom