Nice Father and Father in law

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MUShand

Senior Cook
After telling my folks and my wife folks I sold my pit to make ends meet they said HELL NO YOUR SH&Ts to good and got it back for me!!! Thanks dads!!! Chicken is on
630c5932-221f-5003.jpg

Gosh thats a heart warming story. Glad it worked out. Been down similar paths. Family and nice inlaws...which also tend to be family can make a bunch of difference in the lives of us mortals. When it goes from push to shove thats all we got on a human level. Of all the best pals I ever had cant think of a one which would bother to cross the road to piss on me if I happen to be on fire. Pass the generosity on to subsequent generations is the only way to handle it seems like. It continues a trend started many moons ago.

Very nice gesture from your parents and In Laws.

Bigwheel, I would go at least a block to be able to piss on you whether you were on fire or not!!!

Hmm thought we was fixing to need the moisten down service just a short while ago. Lightning coming in from every direction along with high wind. Got enough rain to mess up a fresh car wash. We are still hopeful. Stand by in case it attacks again. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom