New Toy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Been wantin one a these since I seen it on one a the forums, found a good price so here it is!

Bought a grain an spice grinder. Used ta buy my cracked pepper locally, but alas, like so many other thins, can't get it anymore. Now I'll just make my own!
img_189942_0_7d97182a19e7f28f79e9336c11960dd0.jpg

We can now grind grains an much more!
img_189942_1_6fdf0aa73410db42087c75f5d4b76c29.jpg

Ran a small batch a pepper corns through, ya can make anythin from a powder ta just what I was lookin fer, cracked!

A yuppie electric coffee bean grinder works fantasticly well for most spices..especially black peppa..and it do not get a person in trouble for needing to clamp it to Mama's good chair arm. 12 bucks last I bought and have been using for the past 10 years or so. Dont use it for coffee beans or it will make the coffee taste like chile powder.

bigwheel

That is Sweet! I use a coffee grinder but if you want something chunky it is a bit tricky and you end up with powder. I had been looking into buying one of those box shaped ones but that looks more my speed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just visited the page and it is down. You have a make and model number so I can find another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom