New product?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Least I aint neva seen it before but then I don't get out much ...but as I was coon fingering around through a chums spice collection I spied a big new jug of Lawry's Brand All Purpose BBQ Rub (or similar). The chum say it come from Sam's and was kick*** on brisket. Neva did get around to tasting none but will remedy that tomorrow if the Lords willing. Anybody try it? If so whut be the verdict? Thanks.

bigwheel

Well maybe I get around to popping back by there tomorrow. Called in sick today. The Warden's Mama aka The Senor Warden is in real bad shape. Not going to be with us much longer so they say. Any prayers appreciated. Her name is Dortha Edwards.

bigwheel

Thanks. She is under 24/7 hospice care along with Warden Care who has been the main Care Giver for the past few years. She lives out in a little house in back of our house. She started out with congestive heart failure then moved on to botched bowel surgery where the staples came loose and sent her into intensive care for 6 weeks. Now they have given her so many acetemenaphine (Tylenol) based pain killers it has fried her liver. They was expecting her to pass night before last..but she still clinging by a thread. Clear cut case of death by doctor. Them suckers are dangerous. Steer clear of em if you can.

bigwheel

Thanks folks for all the thoughts and prayers. MIL passed last night. Went very peacefully.

bigwheel

Thanks so much. Cant tell in words how much I appreciate yalls concern and words of comfort. Her and the Lord are purty tight. I got a feeling she is in a much mo betta place than this:)

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom