New Krispy Kreme Breakfast Sammie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Got a little creative at Little Rock for breakfast smoked a plain fatty and served it in between two donuts. We did some that were glazed and some plain I liked the glazed ones better:

Brilliant idear. Bet them Krispy Kream odors get to wafting on the breeze it attract mo cops than calling 911. Just guessing of course. Now you got the recipe for Krsipy Kream bread puddin? I think Paula Dean come up with it. Sure somebody got it saved somewhere if you happen to be the only person in the world who aint seen it.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Brilliant idear. Bet them Krispy Kream odors get to wafting on the breeze it attract mo cops than calling 911. Just guessing of course. Now you got the recipe for Krsipy Kream bread puddin? I think Paula Dean come up with it. Sure somebody got it saved somewhere if you happen to be the only person in the world who aint seen it.

bigwheel

I have made that bread pudding before. It is really decadent. For sure.

I live not far from the home of Krispy Kreme, but I couldn't bring myself to eat bread pudding or sandwiches made with their donuts. There is such a thing as too much sugar, in my opinion. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom