New Kingsford Product??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unity said:
Bobberqer said:
burns hotter than the blue bag stuff, and just as long.... puts off less ash than the blue bag stuff... about a $1 more a bag than the blue bag...
Sounds like New, Improved Kingsford, but they're keeping the old, inferior Kingsford too. I wonder if they have it in mind to phase out the old stuff.

--John

From what I gathered , they are keeping all exitsting products.. this Competition one is just an addition to their product line.

I am looking at having Chris Lilly on the show to talk about it. He has been working with KF on this project for well over a year now.

not from Kingsford, but another board

"Heres the details on the product.. It will begin distribution on January 15th 2009 and will be available at Home Depot across the country. It will be available in two sizes, 12 pound bag @ list priceof $ 9.49 Twin 16.5 pound bags @ list price of $16.99. The product will also be available at supermarkets and hardware stores that already carry Kingsford. "

Greg Rempe said:
IF the ash is comparable to the Original Charcoal Company's "RANCHER" product then I will be VERY happy!!

I sent email after email and several phone calls to those people at Original Charcoal and received no response. Hell of a way to run a business.

Maybe they'll be asking for a gov't bailout soon too. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom