New Guy from Texas just saying hello to everyone here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome aboard, Bill! Have a look around and stomp on anyone if they're out of line. :shock: And jump in where ever you see fit. 8)

Howdy folks..looks like I made it over here too. Thanks for the invites. Looks like a great site. Hope I can find the place again.

bigwheel

I love those guys. Bill's like the graet grandfather I never had! ;-) and Bigwheel, well......he's just a big galoot!!!, or is that, ....palooka? oh well. Glad to see you guys! Woody

Re: Thanks for the welcomes

TxBBQRubBill said:
As for steppin on anyone out of line, that is for your moderators to handle.
LOL! Gues I could have phrased that better... :smt062 :smt063 :smt065 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt072 :smt075 :smt064 is allowed here. :-D :-D

TxBBQRubBill said:
Found this site thru a few great guys in Bill Hays and Greg Rempe. Thanks for pointing me to this forum, this will be fun.

TxBBQRubBill doesn't know you guys very well... does he? :shock:

Anyway, Welcome to the forum. Because everyone is already telling you how much they love your rubs... I just say, "Love your gloves". :shock: That didn't sound right, did it? :?

Welcome Bill and Wheel and all the new folks. There is a rules and regulations section at the very top of the site. This will explain all the "administrative" stuff! Check it out if you haven't already. Once that's done, have at it!!

Bill, feel free to link to your site (I did already I guess) and do whatever other shameless promotion you feel is good! I LOVE your stuff so advertise away!

By the way, sorry for the rank titles but, you gotta start somewhere! Besides, it more for fun than anything! I'm no "CEO or Pit Boss", but, It is my site then isn't it! Good luck Rubes!! :shock: :LOL:

nshaw65 said:
Another newbe from Calif here. Looks like a great site. Thanks Woodman for telling us about it.
A Woodassociate, huh??? :-k Well, welcome aboard anyway!! :-D

Back
Top Bottom