New Gator Due Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zilla

Sous Chef
At loooong last I finally get to make the run to Houston on Saturday and pick up my new pit. After sixteen weeks, a dirt bike wreck, a sick welder, two hurricanes, and a relief effort, Ritch and the boys are almost done. I hope to put some pictures up in a couple of weeks with her all seasoned and full of BBQ. :D When I order my mobile pit I'm gonna send them boys a case of vitamins suppliments and I definatly won't place an order during hurricane season that’s for sure. :eek:
ZILLA

Sorry I wasn't more clear guys, I didn't get a mobile I got a backyard classic chef in 24" pipe but I will probably get a mobile in 07 sometime. I need a new roof first. :grin: My BYCC is 24"x24" Fire box with hot plate and grill, 24"x40" horizontal single door with grill capability, 24"x24"x36" upright with left side cleanout door, and all the whistles and bells. :!:

13.gif
I want one! I want one! I want one!
13.gif

:eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm:

Man I don't have a pop up to sleep in like Ritch, :grin: and our dog house is way too small for big zilla. When I'm done overhauling both bathrooms and get a new roof on the house then I can start thinking about a trailer rig and hanging with you guys at the comps. :( Also I will probably get the Bandit Extreme as it is only 8" different than my BYCC. I love your design. Great minds must think alike! :!:

Uh...well..errr.. I want to do the bathrooms and the roof.... no really, I do. I don't mind waiting for the trailer rig. :^o

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Houston....The Gator Has Landed

Well I left SA at 7:30am and I got the pit home by 3:00pm today. Unloaded and all cleaned up by 6:00pm. It's mighty fine. I hope to post some picks this coming week.
Tomorrow I'll season and Monday a first cook. Now for some sleep......

ZILLA

Hey Greg, I tried to use Snap Genie to post my pics, I tried for over an hour. I downloaded pics and would loose them, there were no directions and the help link wasn't working. I tried but couldn't get it to fly. I think it is a good Idea but the Beta test is incomplete and they have a lot of bugs to work out. Thanks for the tip though. If it's working well by Christmas I'll do a whole tour of my new BBQ shed, it should be done by then. It will house my pit, dual propane burner, a fire pit for coals and Dutch oven cooking plus the storage and firewood rack, It could be fun. :!:

Have a good one

Back
Top Bottom