Need Sum Meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knine

Sous Chef
after three days of eating boiled crawfish , shrimp and crabs I needed sum meat . Got a little pork roast a few leg quarters and sum beef strips and went to cooking . here sum pics of the days cooking .

L@@Kin good knine! I had crawfish this past weekend too I want some beef I'm thinkin pot roast A la cajun. (stufeed wit garlic & seasonings) :D

thanks all .

i dont like pecan wood for smoking beef to much . it could be just me but it just dont taste right :?: now i love it for chicken and pork . what yall think on that ?

"knine,
I sure do miss the Louisiana crawfish, shrimp, and crabs!"

you know they have a few places that can ship you sum fresh seafood . if it is too expenseive to ship i can pack and ship it to ya . ;) . i work with a lady thats husban has a shrimp boat and i get stright off the boat fresh shrimp . If any of yall would like i can ship all over the US and many other places . just ask me and we can see what we can work out .

knine said:
thanks all .

i dont like pecan wood for smoking beef to much . it could be just me but it just dont taste right :?: now i love it for chicken and pork . what yall think on that ?
you must send me samples of each to test as soon as possible! 8) Looking good! :P

Back
Top Bottom