Need a new smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billrigsby

Assistant Cook
I am looking to relace my MES that took a crap after 2 pork butts this weekend. Any one had any experiance with..Smokin It This looks to be well built.

Any other suggestions on a WELL BUILT (not MASTERbuilt) electric smoker. I don't need the programmable aspect, but I did pull all the electronics out of the MES in case I want to incorporate it into a simple Electric model.

Bill

Finally did it, ordered the CookShack 025, 1-2 week delivery,
replacing my Masterbuilt and I use "Master" loosly.
I should have no regrets, Thanks Smokie Okie for the suggestion!

Great choice on the Cook Shack. Got a chum who recently acquired one of its clone variants called a Smokin Tex or similar. He just loves it. Got some custom cooking jobs lined up etc. Now this was after I taught him how to cook a brisket of course:) Whut are pals for huh? I'm jealous. Love electricity. Aint as hard to lug around as charcoal..dont need any Gulf Light etc.

My chile cooker welded together washer ensemble do a bunch more than 12 at once. I bet it would do a partial peck or bushel etc. I am going to have to use it one of these days and count all the holes. It was a gift from an old welder type chum. I try to squirt it with PAM when I see it. Preventive maintenance if very impotent on those kinda deals.

Yeh it got here, after a 2 week wait, noticed a big rip in the carton, I was bummed. Pulled it out was not bad, afew samll dings and abrashions.
Still I had to call, First test of Customer Service. Excellant they tracked the order, then told me that even though it was drop shipped from the Shack, the shipping account was with Yard and Pool.
So I contacted them, they are sending me a set of the two separate side racks that will hold 3 grill shelves and a rib rack for my inconvience! I did not want to send it back and wait again so not bad.

bigwheel said:
Well what is the latest scoop on the new cooker?
Wondering that, too.

Does it work? Are you using it so much that there isn't enough time to post?

Remember a couple of things....

All of the people on this forum like pictures.

If there are no pictures, then MAYBE it did NOT happen....

BOB

Back
Top Bottom