My Rubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I am in the process of setting up a side business to sell my rubs and sauce. As a part of that I was thinking it would be a good idea to give out some samples of my rubs to people who are into BBQ and have them give me some honest feedback. Now I am not in a position to hand out samples right now and I will post when I am ready to do so. But is this something you guys would be interested in doing?

People regularly contact me and offer me free samples to review.
I've gotten to a point where I turn most down, but since you are
a member of our little community, I will be happy to help you.

Thanks guys for letting me know that you are interested! I will be getting things together and I will let you know when I am ready to start sending samples! :D :( :D

Of course, we're interested in trying new rubs and sauces. We wouldn't be here if we were not interested in learning and trying new stuff.

Griff

Be careful what you wish for. I have been making sauce and different kind of rubs for 10 years now. I sell to a few small grocery stores and that can be a hand full! They all are made in the catering kitchen and have been approved by the USDA and local health department. I'm also insured. Want to loose every thing you own to some schmuck who sues you? Or are you going for the FATZ Pig Powder rip off? :grin:

A little in-house competition for Wolfe Rub, that's what I like to see...an all out BBQ Rub bidding war.

This should be good... :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Bruce B said:
A little in-house competition for Wolfe Rub, that's what I like to see...an all out BBQ Rub bidding war.

This should be good... :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Heck yeah!! There's plenty of room for more than one rub maker!! I'm looking forward to trying/buying Darin's rubs and sauces! I love trying new stuff, especially stuff made by people who love making BBQ vs. some huge corporation!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":zkvew71j][quote="Nick Prochilo":zkvew71j]Count me in! I fell for Larrys, so I might do the same for yours ddog!

Fell hell, you're my best customer! =D>[/quote:zkvew71j]

Damn it, I am a sucker! LOL[/quote:zkvew71j]
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom