My Rubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Thanks for the response guys! :D Because so many people are interested I had to order more spices! I should get them soon and then mix up a batch or two. Then I will post how you can get your free sample. Stay tuned! :D :D

nwmud said:
caroline's rub said:
Thanks for the compliment nwmud...it seems I spend more time on the site than I do the grill or smoker any more, so it's always nice to get a pat on the back every now and then! :grin:

A big misconception among people is that if they show the ingredients people will steal their blend. While possible, it is really unlikely that they would ever figure out the proportions. You can give 10 different guys the same exact ingredients, and you will end up with 10 completely unique blends. The true trade secret is not in the ingredients, but in the proportions.

Friendly competition is what keeps us on our toes!!! All the best...

I agree with you. I can tell people what I put in most of my rubs and sauces. with a couple minor exceptions. But then again does anyone know a good source for "catfish barbs" ? :grin:
I have been playing that game for so long - trying to figure out a way to make a GOOD sugar free - General Tsos chicken. many attempts - but no luck. and It's not like I can make it regular with the sugar.

Grilling/cooking is always a personal prefernce. And I I ever do market anything of my own - I will definately post the ingrediants. I also feel you cannot make it today without a website. I'm lucky - my wife is a web mistress. and darn good too. But the clients are sometimes slow... take my website for example - she keeps asking me to get the rest of m,y pages figured out what I want. - basically choose the pictures i want and I have been dragging my feet for months.

Best of luck with everyone here trying to sell/promote their rubs and sauces. If anyone has anything sugarfree - I'm game to try it.

Ritch
Ritch, Larry makes a "Splenda" version of WolfeRub. Pigs bought some because of his wife. Check with him for a review. :!:

Finney said:
nwmud said:
caroline's rub said:
Thanks for the compliment nwmud...it seems I spend more time on the site than I do the grill or smoker any more, so it's always nice to get a pat on the back every now and then! :grin:

A big misconception among people is that if they show the ingredients people will steal their blend. While possible, it is really unlikely that they would ever figure out the proportions. You can give 10 different guys the same exact ingredients, and you will end up with 10 completely unique blends. The true trade secret is not in the ingredients, but in the proportions.

Friendly competition is what keeps us on our toes!!! All the best...

I agree with you. I can tell people what I put in most of my rubs and sauces. with a couple minor exceptions. But then again does anyone know a good source for "catfish barbs" ? :grin:
I have been playing that game for so long - trying to figure out a way to make a GOOD sugar free - General Tsos chicken. many attempts - but no luck. and It's not like I can make it regular with the sugar.

Grilling/cooking is always a personal prefernce. And I I ever do market anything of my own - I will definately post the ingrediants. I also feel you cannot make it today without a website. I'm lucky - my wife is a web mistress. and darn good too. But the clients are sometimes slow... take my website for example - she keeps asking me to get the rest of m,y pages figured out what I want. - basically choose the pictures i want and I have been dragging my feet for months.

Best of luck with everyone here trying to sell/promote their rubs and sauces. If anyone has anything sugarfree - I'm game to try it.

Ritch
Ritch, Larry makes a "Splenda" version of WolfeRub. Pigs bought some because of his wife. Check with him for a review. :!:

Killer label on that shaker. =D> =D> =D>

Hey guys look over in the specials and deals section!! I just posted how you can get your free sample of my rubs! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom