My Rubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ddog27 said:
I am in the process of setting up a side business to sell my rubs and sauce. As a part of that I was thinking it would be a good idea to give out some samples of my rubs to people who are into BBQ and have them give me some honest feedback. Now I am not in a position to hand out samples right now and I will post when I am ready to do so. But is this something you guys would be interested in doing?

Dog I am game just let me know the details when you are ready??

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2y9fvgxa]A little in-house competition for Wolfe Rub, that's what I like to see...an all out BBQ Rub bidding war.

This should be good... :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Heck yeah!! There's plenty of room for more than one rub maker!! I'm looking forward to trying/buying Darin's rubs and sauces! I love trying new stuff, especially stuff made by people who love making BBQ vs. some huge corporation![/quote:2y9fvgxa]
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yep, when there's free stuff around you can count on three things; Cops, Firemen, and BBQ people, not particularly in that order. :eek:

ScottyDaQ said:
Bruce B said:
A little in-house competition for Wolfe Rub, that's what I like to see...an all out BBQ Rub bidding war.

Hey Dog... Who's doing your labels? :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Actually I have a logo but I am still looking for a good label maker. Any reccomendations?? :D

ddog27 said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Bruce B said:
A little in-house competition for Wolfe Rub, that's what I like to see...an all out BBQ Rub bidding war.

Hey Dog... Who's doing your labels? :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Actually I have a logo but I am still looking for a good label maker. Any reccomendations?? :D
I'm a graphics guy, not a printerererering guy.
What's the quality of the logo? Make sure the printer guy makes a couple demos for you that you're happy with before you commit to a batch.

caroline's rub said:
... I would imagine Larry can vouch for the costs...
Just let me say that Larry's Graphic Artist is a really great guy and the price Larry paid was well worth it. Talent like that is very hard to find. ....worth every penny.
8-[

ScottyDaQ said:
caroline's rub said:
... I would imagine Larry can vouch for the costs...
Just let me say that Larry's Graphic Artist is a really great guy and the price Larry paid was well worth it. Talent like that is very hard to find. ....worth every penny.
8-[

I heard he was over priced son of a bi#@h who took forever to deliver! LOL. Yeah, Larrys packageing looks good!

Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="caroline's rub":267zfacv]... I would imagine Larry can vouch for the costs...
8-[

I heard he was over priced son of a bi#@h who took forever to deliver! LOL. Yeah, Larrys packageing looks good![/quote:267zfacv]
I heard that too. Larry was really pissed when it took over 4 hours to get the new changes he wanted on his current logo...

LOL. 3/4 of the people here haven't even seen the new label yet. I can't resize the image small enough to make it into a good quality avatar. 8-[

caroline's rub said:
Scotty,

We are needing a bit of artwork done as well for our new packaging, and could use a little help with the adobe stuff...most of the work has been done already, we just need to clean up a few things, which is where my skills end...

Would you be interested?

Sure, PM me with what you want done

nwmud, You will find a lot of folks here will try others rubs and suces, let everybody know what they think about and then decide themselves if they will keep using them or not. Everybodies taste is different and if you start banning folks because they make a rub that you don't like or isn't yours, you will only screw others who like to give it a try. I have to say, we're a pretty friendly group of people here. Yeah, even Puff lol

Nick Prochilo said:
nwmud, You will find a lot of folks here will try others rubs and suces, let everybody know what they think about and then decide themselves if they will keep using them or not. Everybodies taste is different and if you start banning folks because they make a rub that you don't like or isn't yours, you will only screw others who like to give it a try. I have to say, we're a pretty friendly group of people here. Yeah, even Puff lol
I saw that tiny ass sentence :-X

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Here you go Puff.

This is for you Nick.
10.gif

Finney said:
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Here you go Puff.

This is for you Nick.
10.gif

Man you guys are gonna work that emoticon to death aren't you!
:taunt:

Back
Top Bottom