My name is Puff and I am.......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
Puff said:
John I just wanted to make sure I did everything right on the first cook.
Trust me when I get used to it it'll be buisness as usaual :D

You'll find thats the beauty of the WSM...When I fire up the coffin, it needs tending every twenty min or so..its great with a bunch of buddys sitting around drinking around the smoker...but the wsm allows you the perk of being able to drink alone..wait a min., isn't that a sign of an alcoholic...oh well, if the shoe fits....
:scratch [smilie=a_doh.gif] :shock:

john pen said:
Puff said:

You'll find thats the beauty of the WSM...When I fire up the coffin, it needs tending every twenty min or so..its great with a bunch of buddys sitting around drinking around the smoker...but the wsm allows you the perk of being able to drink alone..wait a min., isn't that a sign of an alcoholic...oh well, if the shoe fits....

Is that how they determine it?? :scratch [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

SteerCrazy said:
john pen said:
Puff said:

That, and you go to meetings....

john pen said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="john pen":3uc5frqg]
Puff said:

That, and you go to meetings....[/quote:3uc5frqg]
I'll bet when you open the door to go into the meeting it's alot stronger ;)

Puff said:

By the look of the pictures, I'm pretty sure that you did every thing right. :D The ribs look great. Good luck with your new cooker. Brian

Puff said:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............I thought you were over the door thing ??? You are so lucky we are not in the blue room....

Brian in Maine said:
Puff said:

By the look of the pictures, I'm pretty sure that you did every thing right. :D The ribs look great. Good luck with your new cooker. Brian
Thanks Brian ;)

john pen said:
Puff said:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............I thought you were over the door thing ??? You are so lucky we are not in the blue room....
Dats is working on the door thing for me 8)

wittdog said:
I'd be willing to bet that Larry's bike will rust before Puffs door... :D

It better not!!! I've had that bike since last Friday and yesterday was the first day I've missed because I'm so freaking sore. 5-6 miles everyday so far, but the 5 miles today was brutal.

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

It better not!!! I've had that bike since last Friday and yesterday was the first day I've missed because I'm so freaking sore. 5-6 miles everyday so far, but the 5 miles today was brutal.
It's already started miss a day then two...then you have a nice coat rack. ;)

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:

It's already started miss a day then two...then you have a nice coat rack. ;)
:LOL:

Looks like someone was a VERY good lil boy this past year! Good score! Those ribs look awesome for a 1st cook on anything. You can be proud of that. Keep those pics coming!

Back
Top Bottom