My Last Cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Hopefully this will be it for a long time! I went to Fast Eddy Maurin's cooking class last month in Ponca City, Oklahoma primarily to test the new FEC 100. It uses 100% wood pellets for fuel. I'll be seasoning it tomorrow and will probably cook some chicken and ribs. Here are a few pictures of the cooker.

All bundled up for winter

Full Body Shot (winter has arrived - see background)

Control Board

Interior Shot

Pellet Delivery System

Pellet Hopper

Greg Rempe said:
Great Dallas...what's the SS tub on the bottom rack? Also, what time shouls I come over and eat!!??

You can come over anytime Greg. Just give me some warning! I'm still trying to figure out what everything is. It looks like a serving pan to me! I'll ask on the cookshack forum if it serves some other purpose.

brian j said:
d@mn, i'm going to show this to my wife the next time she complains about about how much i spend on bbq. :LOL:

congratulations my friend.

I was thinking the same thing, it might help get that performer while crate and barrel still has it for 229.

Thanks Guys, I just broke the news to my wife about an hour ago!

I told her I got it so she could compete in the desert competitions. I was thinking about holding off for a couple of weeks and telling her it was her present for Valentines Day but I figured that would be pushing it! :D

Well Fast Eddy does have a small (300 lb) prototype rotisserie pellet cooker, the FEC 300, currently under development!

Dallas would you be interested in sponsoring a good looking guy in a wheelchair as a foster child? "Dad, I need a new smoker please"! :oops:

he has:

Klose off-set
Klose grill (fajita?)
Stumps GF223
Primo ceramic
JedMaster 20' trailer
And now the FE100

Not a bad collection...but nothing compared to Jim Minion's arsenal! :shock: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom