My first Rib-O-Lator ribs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NorthwestBBQ

Assistant Cook
Here is my first attempt at Rib-O-Lator ribs. They came out fantastic!

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Hey guys, pretty clean looking machine. . . the ring I mean. Take a look at a Mickey Mouse version I set up for my WSM. It's an old Weber rotisserie ring laid upside down. A lot can be done with a little tin foil and some beers.

Attachments

• ribrotation.jpg
    ribrotation.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 490
  • wsm.jpg
    wsm.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 480
Smokey Lew said:
Hey guys, pretty clean looking machine. . . the ring I mean. Take a look at a Mickey Mouse version I set up for my WSM. It's an old Weber rotisserie ring laid upside down. A lot can be done with a little tin foil and some beers.

Yeah, I goofed around with that but didn't like how the rotisserie motor bracket got turned upside down and the way the rod rubs against the top of the mid section:

DSC_0013EDT.jpg

NorthwestBBQ said:
Smokey Lew said:

Yeah, I goofed around with that but didn't like how the rotisserie motor bracket got turned upside down and the way the rod rubs against the top of the mid section:

DSC_0013EDT.jpg
Yeah, you're right. That's why I mentioned beers along with the tin foil. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom