My Daughters graduation party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, I cant believe that 18 years has gone by sence my little bundle of joy was born. Now we are three days away from her graduating from High School and then we ship her off to college.

70 lbs of pulled pork, 30 lbs of chicken, four pans of "Bills Beans" and the other sides are going to be served this saturday. I have a couple of special guests comming so I hope the pork is up to standards. Hoss and Gary from VA are joining us for the festivities.

I will post some pics of the party.

Congrats Bill to you and your daughter! I'm in the same boat as you! We're having a grad party Saturday too. I'm only doing 45lbs of butts though, along with a ton of other stuff! Enjoy Buddy!

Congratulations to all who have graduations this year! This is my second year in a row off from graduations. But next year my wife graduates from collage, then the following year my youngest son graduates HS and my daughter graduates collage and my oldest son will be finishing up his first tour in the Marines. Oh yeah man............party central!

Well, my daughter metriculates this Saturday too! We are having the gig in two weeks though! Same menu as you guys! Off to Miami University in two months :-( :-( :-(

Woodman said:
Well, my daughter metriculates this Saturday too! We are having the gig in two weeks though! Same menu as you guys! Off to Miami University in two months :-( :-( :-(

I'd be crying too if I sent my daughter to that shithole of a school, Woodman!! :!:

Can't wait to try that Q on saturday Bill... I picked up your pans this morning from costco... Ohhhh and I have to remember to bring that golden wheel chock I had to travel all those miles to pick up fer ya.

Thanks Gary, see ya saturday. Hey Smokehouse, after the party on saturday, she is off to europe for 3 weeks with my parents :-( . I quess its better than me paying for it.

Back
Top Bottom