My daughter's drawing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tony M

Senior Cook
My 9 year old daughter was doodling and showed me these two sheets of paper... made me laugh more than I have laughed in a long time! :twisted: :twisted:

bbq1.jpg

bbq2.jpg

Well I aint laughing too hard. Usually chillins who have no sympathy for dumb cute animuls don't have much empathy for humans either. I'm shedding some tears and doing some serious praying on this end. You have my condolences.

bigwheel

... :(

Just to clarify to anyone else who is worried about my daugther, her favorite meal is grilled chicken. Nothing more sinister than that. She is very much a carnivore and even knows where that brisket is taken from that cute little calf.

She loves puppies, unicorns, kittens and small furry animals (if it's smoked adequately) :D

No actually I aint crazy. I been tested many times over the years. The pychologist says I'm implusive. Now I know some folks who are complusive. That is worse supposedly.

bigwheel

Too cute... my daughter was a little shocked at that age when she figured out where the meat came from, but she got over it real quick. The boy child just said "huh... pass the taters and can I get another leg?"

Hey Tony what kinda chickens you cookin over there?....that one looks like it was never plucked! hahhaa very cute.

Back
Top Bottom