My Chicken Cook From Yesterday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Did a cook for some of Becky's co-workers...made chicken thighs and legs...half regular rub (Natures Seasoning & Season Salt) on the gasser and half "competition chicken" (Wolfe rub & Key Lime Jerk Rub) on the OTG w/ hickory wood.

The video is a little long (8 min or so) and the camera person was mostly my oldest daughter (6) and another boy (10) so cut them some slack...next time I'll be a little more professional with the camera set-up...I can't do much about me! :LOL:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="290" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/5ada48c5/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/5ada48c5/" width="437" height="290" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

Allrite tell you camera girl & boy great job! What is that thing on you head? A brain holder? I'm thinkin it was too tight Boy! I did like the audio feed & the food looked swell,,,... I'm thinkin you might want to invest in a,,, trypod? & a profesional to host yer cookin clips? Just kiddin Greg. great job on your first clip dude. Now, wheres the the stills for the dail up guys?

Bravo, nice job there Greg. NOT quit the JB video's but very good. ;) Its about time you contribute to this board.
18.gif

A little w00t! ...
I got an email saying that Comcast is now available in my area. Hmmm... Kinda funny since I haven't seen any truck laying cable any where near my telephone poles. Especially since they have to take their trucks about half a mile into a corn field to reach my pole. :shock: :LOL:

Burnt Food Dude said:
The camera girl & boy may have a future in the business.

Greg you have way too much time on your hands.

Funny, I've only made one video and get my balls kicked in...meanwhile JB has made 58,793 videos...but he's busy! :roll:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Burnt Food Dude":1famll9h]The camera girl & boy may have a future in the business.

Greg you have way too much time on your hands.

Funny, I've only made one video and get my balls kicked in...meanwhile JB has made 58,793 videos...but he's busy! :roll:[/quote:1famll9h]

Ya done great Greg. I remember my first few were pretty rough. I glad to see someone else involve their family in the art of cookin & theatrical production videos. I would like to see some of the other members do the same. If we see ya cookin you can't be accoused of plating up a take out order from some restaurant for photos :shock: Not that its prohibited, I like to photo cajun take out for yous guys. I eat out bout once a week. Again super 1st clip Greg & young'uns keep up the good work yall...

Ol JB

PS; its 99 video clips Greg

Greg,

I just got back from Vacation. I clicked the link for the video and get.

<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>

<body>

</body>

<table>

<object><param><param><embed></embed></object>

</table>

</html>

I'll try again tomorrow.

It all didn't show in the post.

Like I've been saying...never comes off the porch. ;)

Looks good Greg. What's with the "competition" chicken references? You know you have an open invitation to come to Franklin on the 27, 28th of July.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom