Mustard slather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Joker, what's going on with that quote?

This was the original post and the wrong part got cut out while trying to highlight the quote about Jack McDavid.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
DATsBBQ said:
Have to be better than If I had prepared them the way Safeway said on the lable:
"BRING A LARGE POT OF WATER TO A BOIL, ADD RIBS AND BOIL GENTLY FOR 45 TO 60 MINUTES. DRAIN AND PAT DRY. BRUSH BOTH SIDES WITH BBQ SAUCE. GRILL UNCOVERED OVER MEDIUM COALS OR MEDIUM HIGH HEAT ON A GASS GRILL, ABOUT 8 MINUTES PER SIDE. BASTE WITH SAUCE AS DESIRED."
Now if that ain't a recipe for success....
DATsBBQ
That's what Jack McDavid does at his place, And some think Bobby Flay is a dick! I don't like Flay, But I like his recipes are great.

Yeah, I've never met Jack McDavid - I'm sure he is a good man. Now, Bobby Flay would be fun to party with.... the way he likes to make drinks :grin:
DATsBBQ

DATsBBQ said:
Yeah, I've never met Jack McDavid - I sure he is a good man. Now, Bobby Flay would be fun to party with.... the way he likes to make drinks :grin:
DATsBBQ

Hang out with Cappy sometime if you wanna see a man make a mean drink!! That man sure knows how to serve 'em! 8-[

Captain Morgan said:
Fixed it, thanks Joker.

I think that was me, I'm not very good with a computer and may have screwed the quote up. If I offended anyone , I'm sorry.

Jack Mc David knows how to make a mean drink, at Salisbury the only way to explain that moonshine he brought was mean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom