more Memorial Day ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
My sister-in-law, nephew and a couple of nieces are down from Fairbanks for the weekend and I've got 6 racks of baby backs on the big WSM. I like the way it cooks ribs flat. It's still to early in the day up here for pics. I'll get some posted later.

Thanks to all who served and still serve. May those that gave everything know that we still remember and thank them.

Griff said:
Thanks to all who served and still serve. May those that gave everything know that we still remember and thank them.

Big time ditto!

Here's enough pics to pics to establish that I did cook. The finished platter.

Here's my niece. Today was her fourth birthday. She is a special story. When she was six month's old the tribal court took her from her birth mother who has since passed away due to alcoholism. The tribal court asked my brother's widow to look after her. My sister-in-law officially adopts in two weeks. Both my niece and my sister-in-law are Athabaskan.

Sorry cleglue, I didn't take any pics on the big WSM. I'll try to remember the next time.

Great job Griff! Happy Birthday to your niece as well. I'm a sucker for Happy Endings like hers! Congratulations!

She is a cutie! And the ribs look great too. Ill never understand anyone who lets their kids get taken away. ever.

Griff, I have great respect for your family. My sister lives in
China setting up orphanages. Why don't you bring that kid
down here to Myrtle so she can swim in some warm ocean
waters? I'll do the cooking since your ribs look crappy.

Back
Top Bottom