Mollejas and Beef Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video and fantastic looking food!

But when you added the meat to the grill I saw that dog in the corner! I honestly thought he was gonna pounce on the Kamado!!!! :LOL:

brian j said:
i have 2 racks of beef ribs to cook. what temp and how long did yours take to cook?

Brian, I'm not Sapo.....but I generally cook beef ribs using a 4-1-1 method if they're meaty. A little less the 4 if they're shiners.

What is sweatbread? were dose it come from on the cow are do i want to know. surfinsapo outstanding video I like you cooker.

Thanks for sharing.
Missing link.

I cooked the meat for like 3 hours at around 250-300. Sweatbreads is a organ. I think thyroid? Help me folks!!!..Ok I found it...I don't know which it is I cooked... :shock:
The thymus gland (known as throat sweetbread) and the pancreas (stomach sweetbread), especially of the calf and lamb (although beef sweetbreads are sometimes eaten), are considered delicacies and are rich in mineral elements and vitamins. The pancreas is generally preferred to the thymus. Sweetbreads are highly perishable and, immediately after removal from refrigeration, should be soaked and parboiled, then creamed, curried, braised, or otherwise prepared for serving.

surfinsapo said:
I cooked the meat for like 3 hours at around 250-300. Sweatbreads is a organ. I think thyroid? Help me folks!!!..Ok I found it...I don't know which it is I cooked... :shock:
The thymus gland (known as throat sweetbread) and the pancreas (stomach sweetbread), especially of the calf and lamb (although beef sweetbreads are sometimes eaten), are considered delicacies and are rich in mineral elements and vitamins. The pancreas is generally preferred to the thymus. Sweetbreads are highly perishable and, immediately after removal from refrigeration, should be soaked and parboiled, then creamed, curried, braised, or otherwise prepared for serving.

I have a rule, I don't eat "thymus glands" everything else is okay! I just made that rule up and I like it! :LOL:

Thanks I would probley try them if i was at you surfinsapo just not to be rude but I would not go out of the way to find them to try them.

Thanks for sharing. :LOL:

Next comp for the Anything But entry will be smoked Thymus Glands sprinkled with WRB glazed with TPJ.
Great movie Sapo.

DaleP said:
Next comp for the Anything But entry will be smoked Thymus Glands sprinkled with WRB glazed with TPJ.
Great movie Sapo.
[smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif]

Ahhh, Sweet breads? hummm I think you might be non union,m Boy ribs look fine SS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom