Midweek ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
Fired up the gator and put a few racks of ribs on. One with Wolfe rub another with my regular rub and another with some new rub I came up with. Trying to do somthing one the sweeter side it seems like a good start but it needs more work.

chris

chris1237 said:
Fired up the gator and put a few racks of ribs on. One with Wolfe rub another with my regular rub and another with some new rub I came up with. Trying to do somthing one the sweeter side it seems like a good start but it needs more work.

chris

Looks like a good start Chris.....keep us updated!

chris1237 said:

chris

If you want something on the sweeter side, try coating them with brown sugar, allow to rest overnight. Then add rub and smoke.

Thanks guys!

wittdog said:
Gotta luv the mid week cooks....and the xmass break huh Chris? Looks like a good start

Xmas break has been nice been helping my dad out at the store. It has been hard work but the pay has been good. I amazes me how much beer some of those people can consume.

Kloset I am going to have to try that the next time I do some pork.

Chris

chris1237 said:
Thanks guys!

wittdog said:
Gotta luv the mid week cooks....and the xmass break huh Chris? Looks like a good start

Xmas break has been nice been helping my dad out at the store. It has been hard work but the pay has been good. I amazes me how much beer some of those people can consume.

Chris
I didn't know Larry lived by u :D

wittdog said:
chris1237 said:
Thanks guys!

wittdog said:

Chris
I didn't know Larry lived by u :D

Or Puff for that matter from what I hear :LOL:

Looking good Chris. Try some SBR on the ribs after they come out of the foil. That will sweeten them up.

Well the ribs are done. All three rubs were very good. My dad and I liked the kick that is in my rub. My brother liked the sweetness of Wolfe rub. The new rub was good but it still can use more work.

Chris

Thanks guys!!

brian j said:
nice. ;) you've been cooking a lot of ribs lately. not good for me at new halland. :roll:

Ribs are the families favorite and I still got a freezer full of pork. I really need to get to work on the chicken :oops:

chris1237 said:
Thanks guys!!

brian j said:
nice. ;) you've been cooking a lot of ribs lately. not good for me at new halland. :roll:

Ribs are the families favorite and I still got a freezer full of pork. I really need to get to work on the chicken :oops:
Ribs and chicken sounds good to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom