Menu for this weekend 3/9 - 3/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Well since there was no invite in the mail today you had better take a bunch of pics son!
Sounds like one hell of a great party! Have fun ;)

Man, I have a real problem. I lost a bet to my paster and this Friday is pay up day, I have to cook for them! Probably gonna do some shrimp thingy on the grill.

Nick Prochilo said:
Man, I have a real problem. I lost a bet to my paster and this Friday is pay up day, I have to cook for them! Probably gonna do some shrimp thingy on the grill.

bring a small Salmon.. tell his to bless it , to have it multiply :shock:

Chuckwagoncook said:
Nick Prochilo said:

Nick, I dont know what it is but there just seems to be something ever so wrong with makin bets with the pastor!!!! Although I think that sounds more like my kinda church!! :D :shock: :D

hmmmmmmmm.... that was my first thought too! ;) ....LMAO :LOL:

Chuckwagoncook said:
Puff said:
Well since there was no invite in the mail today you had better take a bunch of pics son!
Sounds like one hell of a great party! Have fun ;)

Puff, you didnt get your invite???? [smilie=a_ivegotmail.gif] Guess thats for the better, you being 40 and all, probably couldnt handle those girls dancin around with nuttin on..... :D :D :D Might have to give you a nitro pill you keep that heart ah going.

Nuttin like BBQ and B@@BS!! :shock: [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] Oh yeah and lots of [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif]
I'm only 40 ******! :LOL:

Well the pastor and her husband are gonna be eatin good in the neighborhood. Got some flap steaks from Costco to marinate and skewer up with pepers, onions and tomatos. Shrimp to wrap with prisuto(sp) and grill up, some abt's and for desert, grilled peaches. Now I have to hope that my new boss man will let me go a couple of hours early!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well the pastor and her husband are gonna be eatin good in the neighborhood. Got some flap steaks from Costco to marinate and skewer up with pepers, onions and tomatos. Shrimp to wrap with prisuto(sp) and grill up, some abt's and for desert, grilled peaches. Now I have to hope that my new boss man will let me go a couple of hours early!
A new job and you already want to leave early?? WTF!
and betting against the church too? I am very disappointed Nick :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom