Memorial Day Cook BBB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Well it was the batteries. I had 3 and need 4. I also got my charcoal basket going but I am currently having problems getting the pit temp up. I think I’m not getting enough air flow to the lit charcoal. I put a 20lb bag of lump in the basket……………………………I’ll try to post a pic later.
Try a blowdryer :!:
That's a good idea I think it's called a guru? :grin: :hide: I just needed to get enough charcoal lit.
It can't breathe, Dave. It's really packed in there!
It's fine now the temp is holding steady at 225*

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Well it was the batteries. I had 3 and need 4. I also got my charcoal basket going but I am currently having problems getting the pit temp up. I think I’m not getting enough air flow to the lit charcoal. I put a 20lb bag of lump in the basket……………………………I’ll try to post a pic later.
That's a good idea I think it's called a guru? :grin: :hide: I just needed to get enough charcoal lit.
It can't breathe, Dave. It's really packed in there!
It's fine now the temp is holding steady at 225*
Cool! I mean HOT! #-o

wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

No, in this case it would be a boo hoo

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

:itsok:

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

It might be a Yoo- Hoo :(

Puff said:
wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:
[quote="wittdog":39n6z5lu]Well it was the batteries. I had 3 and need 4. I also got my charcoal basket going but I am currently having problems getting the pit temp up. I think I’m not getting enough air flow to the lit charcoal. I put a 20lb bag of lump in the basket……………………………I’ll try to post a pic later.

It might be a Yoo- Hoo :([/quote:39n6z5lu]

Or a yoo too!

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":2zcm43bo]
wittdog said:
Well it is now raining on my parade. Luckily Buford and my hammock are strategically postioned under 2 big maple tress. It's not as nice a Zilla's Q bana but I am told they do everything BIGGER in Texas :razz: . The rain doesn’t seem to be affecting Buford in the slightest. My temp is holding steady at 223* . This will be my first cook in the heavy rain so it will be a good learning experience. I may have to switch to the JD in order to fight the effects of hydrothermia. I think it may be time to toss on a couple of fatties.

That would be hyperthermia, hydrothermia would indicate electricity and that's BAD. :grin:
doesn't hydro mean water, not electricity???[/quote:2zcm43bo]
You are correct Brian.

wittdog said:
brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":2ap8qqis]
wittdog said:
Well it is now raining on my parade. Luckily Buford and my hammock are strategically postioned under 2 big maple tress. It's not as nice a Zilla's Q bana but I am told they do everything BIGGER in Texas :razz: . The rain doesn’t seem to be affecting Buford in the slightest. My temp is holding steady at 223* . This will be my first cook in the heavy rain so it will be a good learning experience. I may have to switch to the JD in order to fight the effects of hydrothermia. I think it may be time to toss on a couple of fatties.

That would be hyperthermia, hydrothermia would indicate electricity and that's BAD. :grin:
doesn't hydro mean water, not electricity???
You are correct Brian.[/quote:2ap8qqis]
Thats what I thought.

Bruce :)

wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
We’ll find out when the censors Moderators come.
I think Nick is a deputy Moderator #-o
Sorry Dog :!:
:hide:
Puff I think Nick might be an undercover moderator. What do you think?

[-X [-X [-X [-X
7.gif
7.gif

Back
Top Bottom