Mem weekend 09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Memorial Weekend 09
No Rock City Rib Fest for us but we did set up in the backyard and have been Q ing and Grilling up a storm

We started out with some Bfast on the RK Bacon and French Toast….not much is better than bacon cooked outside…

Then we did up some Angus Beef Ribs and hotdogs for lunch…the boys took the pics of there dogs…Oh yeah I made up a batch of greens for the weekend as well.

Today to honor those that served in WWII and brought back on of my favorite foods we did pizza on the grill….

Later tonight its going to be an overnight Butt cook with the fireworks down the street….I mixed up a Mole sauce to go with the pork…someone from another forum sent me the recipe.

Pics are in an album…I’ve had a few and I’m not cutting and pasting all the links

AWESOME pic's Dave! ****** those were some meaty beef ribs, where are you and Greg getting them?? I've never seen beef ribs in either case that were as meaty as those!

Great stuff there Dave. We were down at camp cutting the grass till the left front tire went flat. (5 foot mower on a Ford Fergson) Then it was a storm of 22" & 20" lawn mowers. :LOL: We did a ton of work. (my back tells me that) Glad ya had a good weekend with all the things that have had happened.

Pigs

Dave

all looks great. Thanks so much for the tour of your backyard on Friday and the sausage was a nice surprise. We made a team decision at 2:00am in the morning to cook it up at Rocfest. It was great. My wife and kids will enjoy the leftovers in a few hours.

Add tofu to the list of things that should never be cooked on a Ranch

All the best

Tim

BBQcure said:
Dave

all looks great. Thanks so much for the tour of your backyard on Friday and the sausage was a nice surprise. We made a team decision at 2:00am in the morning to cook it up at Rocfest. It was great. My wife and kids will enjoy the leftovers in a few hours.

Add tofu to the list of things that should never be cooked on a Ranch

All the best

Tim
You got it Tim.....2 am that sounds about right for the Sausage

Finished the weekend with 2 Butts on a Sunday overnight cook…put them on at 11 and pulled them off the WSM at 9:30am….I made one adjustment after I dumped the charcoal and the WSM just held all night and morning…The Butts were hit with some Swine Sydicate Rub Out and I used Dragons Breath Charcoal and some Hickory and Cherry Chunks from Smokinlicous…PP came out PDG if I say so myself…

Nothing like a pork butt!! Looks delicious!! I did 2 this weekend too and I just love the aroma that is coming off the smoker in the morning. Cooked butts and sweet sublime wood smoke. Do you find that to be one of the best things ever? Or is it just me? :)

Back
Top Bottom