Meatloaf an tater salad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Well had a hankerin fer some meatloaf, decided yesterday was the day ta get one goin so: made up a two pound meat loaf with Hillbilly Vittles Black Jack Q sauce, Miss Vivians tater salad, whole kernel corn an some homemade poppy seed bread. All in all a Mighty tastey meal!

Wanted ta make up the batch a tater salad ta get a base price on it fer caterin. Figures out ta bout 25 cents a servin.

Here's some q-view fer yall!

img_173036_0_2798303066f79c86327b3bffb7909d7c.jpg

Well, normally in that there empty spot yall would see a piece a lettuce with a couple a pickles an a carrot spear sittin, but, seeins how it was just fer me, I forgo'd the fancy fixins.

An fer most a our caterin jobs, that food would be on a paper plate.

Hillbilly said:
Well, normally in that there empty spot yall would see a piece a lettuce with a couple a pickles an a carrot spear sittin, but, seeins how it was just fer me, I forgo'd the fancy fixins.

An fer most a our caterin jobs, that food would be on a paper plate.
8 inch plate. Right?
;) :LOL:

Nice looking meat loaf. Now everybody knows that big empty spot was designed to be filled up with a huge splattering of Pinto Beans. I would trade the poppy seed stuff in for some un-sweet cornbread. Never heard of cornbread making a person flunk a drug test now have ya?

bigwheel

We have a recipe fer beans that we have tweaked over the years, ta the point now we leave it alone cause it is bout perfect. Also use a recipe fer a rustic cornbread that be mighty tasety to!

Well sounds like you gonna need to take a tour of the recipe posting section..and try making a few deposits whilst you over there:)

bigwheel

everything looks great, cept I cant see no sweet pickles in the tater salad. :D

bigwheel said:
Well sounds like you gonna need to take a tour of the recipe posting section..and try making a few deposits whilst you over there:)

bigwheel

I'm with grandpa bigwheel here, start posting them recipes in the recipe sections! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom