marinated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Hey Poolplyer, welcome aboard. I havent done a merinade with beer but I have seen and done mops with beer. Try this for a mop:

3 cans beer
2 tbs worchestershier
1 tbs red pepper flakes
1 tsp ground pepper

combine one can of beer with the rest of the ingrediants. Drink the other two while mopping. Works for me. :!:

Buy prime beef, don't marinate it! Marinade ruins good beef in my opinion. If you are cooking stir fry with round steak, or fajitas with skirt, marinate it! Marinating a good rib eye, strip, or porterhouse is criminal!

Woodman said:
Buy prime beef, don't marinate it! Marinade ruins good beef in my opinion. If you are cooking stir fry with round steak, or fajitas with skirt, marinate it! Marinating a good rib eye, strip, or porterhouse is criminal!
Hear Hear!!! :idea:

That is the third time I have seen that expresion today (twice by TexLaw pandering the same tired response on two different forums) and it looks wrong to me. Shouldn't in be Here Here? I'm not certain. #-o

Where do you find this shit? Run the vacum, cook dinner, do the dishes, get off the computer for God's sake. :D :D

Bruce B said:
Where do you find this shit? Run the vacum, cook dinner, do the dishes, get off the computer for God's sake. :D :D
I googled "hear hear" ~ Took all of 10 seconds including posting my response... :)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":eek:xv47wtm]Where do you find this shit? Run the vacum, cook dinner, do the dishes, get off the computer for God's sake. :D :D

I thought I was the only one who noticed this!!![/quote:eek:xv47wtm]
You guys should go over to Basso's board ~ If you want a fight, I'm sure you can get one there.. :!:

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1r1eyt6i][quote="Bruce B":1r1eyt6i]Where do you find this shit? Run the vacum, cook dinner, do the dishes, get off the computer for God's sake. :D :D

I thought I was the only one who noticed this!!![/quote:1r1eyt6i]
You guys should go over to Basso's board ~ If you want a fight, I'm sure you can get one there.. :!:[/quote:1r1eyt6i]

Who said anything about a fight??? :smooch:

:eek:fftop:

Greg Rempe said:
The cooking sections are not places where a thread is to be taken off topic. I understand that it isn't meant with any ill will but these sections need to stay on topic per the rules! Please re-read them if you have any questions!

Off topic posts will be deleted without notice of it having been done from here on out. There are other sections on this board where off topic posts aren't under the same microscope...go there and be funny if you need to!

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter!

Greg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom