Maiden Voyage for my WSM VIDEO-PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great as usual SS !

Another tip...the charcoal grate at the very bottom is upside down. If it's flipped, it'll help keep the ring centered. Orrrrrr... get some non shielded wire and tie the char ring to the bottom char grate. It makes things a lot easier when emptying.

Bruce B said:
Good job SS...just a word of advice, when cooking on the top grate, you might want to remove the second cooking grate below it, saves you some cleanup of a grate that you didn't use, unless, you're into that kind of thing.
Ok. I was half a sleep after work lastnight... :shock: I need to keep them clean since they aint stainless

Scotty said:
Looks great as usual SS !

Another tip...the charcoal grate at the very bottom is upside down. If it's flipped, it'll help keep the ring centered. Orrrrrr... get some non shielded wire and tie the char ring to the bottom char grate. It makes things a lot easier when emptying.
Ok, I didn't even notice that.. Thanks.. Now I feel stupid.. Wait till JB finds out about this.... :x ;)

Bump- I got the video done.. I is kind of hard to see stuff at midnight.. The end of the video is much better.. Great food cooker... :D

Go Zappo looks great Boy. Where's ya hat ? You should put it on for yer avitar gif too...

007bond-jb said:
Go Zappo looks great Boy. Where's ya hat ? You should put it on for yer avitar gif too...
I don't need a hat at midnight JB...

TannerHill said:
Nice job there SS. What I like most about the WSM is it needs very little attention.
that is what I like too.. Perfect so I can tend to other stuff or get some shut-eye... ;)

Looks perfect from here.

Could you deconstruct that double pan and video the making of it?

Could you also let us know where you found those Brinkman pans.

I sit less than 10 feet away from a brand spanking new WSM every day at work and I'm so tempted to take it home.

But do I need it for just two?

mar52 said:
Looks perfect from here.

Could you deconstruct that double pan and video the making of it?
Yes, I can do that during the daytime so the video is visable...Also go to: http://virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

mar52 said:
Could you also let us know where you found those Brinkman pans.
I bought the pans at a store here in Texas called "Academy sporting Goods"... I think wally world has them also....

mar52 said:
But do I need it for just two?
there are only two of us at my house and I need another one....

:shock:

Thanks! It's so tempting!

I used to have a Cookshack until my brother "borrowed" it.

I have a small patio with a built-In 36 inch DCS, a 22 inch Weber kettle and that stupid little Solaire infrared thing.

I was thinking a Big Green Egg was next.

You can't smoke the same way on the Kamado?

mar52 said:
You can't smoke the same way on the Kamado?
Yeah, except I can't go to sleep... I might try minion on the kamado one of these days.. Oh yeah, I can't take it camping since it weighs 500lbs... :shock:

No disrespect, but any one that can't cook on a WSM. Well let us not go there. They are the most stable charcoal cooker out there. (unlike myself) :LOL: Enjoy Sapo. Got to Love the BGE too. :D You have too many toy's there (quote JB) BOY.

Back
Top Bottom