Made some burgers today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can tell you must be a single lady. I got a la spousa which can make as many as you want by hand. I tell her to make em tick she makes em tick if I say make em tin she makes em tin. Whut am I missing here eh? She is trained whut mo can be said?

bigwheel

Ms Steak said:
Awesome forum! Like the food pictures, and thought I would share.

I've been making sausages and burgers for a few years, and today blade roasts were on special for 1.99 Lb. cad. and decided to stock up on burgers [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] 22lbs. worth. The burgers I make are 6 oz. each. Made 64 burgers, this should keep the husband and kids happy for awhile.

Hiya Ms nice burgers there !!!

bigwheel said:
Can tell you must be a single lady. I got a la spousa which can make as many as you want by hand. I tell her to make em tick she makes em tick if I say make em tin she makes em tin. Whut am I missing here eh? She is trained whut mo can be said?

bigwheel

Ms Steak said:
You are all so kind.
I got the burger press from a restaurant supply company call Nella Food Equipment. I think they are also located in Buffalo N.Y. The type in the picture is a brand called OMAS model BT 13 (Made in Italy) omasspa.it There is another brand called UNIVEX.

I can't take all the credit for making the burgers, mio marito, will be the one that BBQ's them. lol.

Mio Marito= My Husband.....I think...my translation memory is a bit rusty

Cliff H. said:
Ms Steak comes to the board armed with gadgetry. :LOL:
All you need now is 4-5 mavericks. :roll:

.............just as Ms.Steak steps out to the backyard and snaps a shot of their 5 Mavericks reading meat on their 5 WSM's.........

shameless Maverick set-up Cliff...LOL :LOL:

Nice job great looking Burgers and nice equipment.....note to self find the location of that rest..supply store....

Back
Top Bottom