Look what I found at my local Ace Hardware store!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Ron1

Senior Cook
My rubs!! I was taking my Holiday Bundle to the post office inside the Ace Hardware to get weighed. I asked the manager (turned out to be the owner of the store) what someone had to do to get their product on the shelves. We got to talking and he said to bring him some and he would see how it did. Dropped it on on Monday and so far they have a few. They even displayed it with a little sign and took the descriptions from my website for each blend. Just wanted to share. Again thanks for all your support! :D

img_207676_0_003605abb539b8412f0b60b3c18a1244.jpg

Thanks for the support and kind words. I am excited to say the least. I am even more excited they sold a few over a weeks time. We will see how it plays out

Well I am always pleased to be able to claim I know famous folks. I had a drink with Willie one night ya know? Good job Big Ron. Looks like a fine entrepreneral effort. Best of fortunes to you.

bigwheel

Good going Ron, who knows? maybe every Ace hardware in the country will stock your rubs some day!! It's all in the timing.
dj

Hey you want in the DFW area? If so can you follow directions? If so then I give you a big retail account possibly (axe Mr. Blues Hawg if you don't believe me:) Send a case of the small jugs to this address:

Charlie and Faye Hall and Pilot
c/o Hall's Grocery
4200 Glade Rd.
Colleyville, TX 76034

If its worth a flip he can sell it and use the money to buy a case...then you be in like Flynn so to speak. He always does COD and pays cash. Whut use the guv'ment got meddling around in his bizness huh?

bigwheel

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I checked this weekend and I gave them a total of 12 bottles 4 of each blend and they sold two in a week. I can't complain. i have some vacation time coming up and plan to hit the other Ace stores in my area and see what happens.

Big Wheel-Thanks! I will send some out and we will see what happens :)

Ok keeps me posted. That is how old Wild Bill Arnold got his foot in the door around these parts..or so I heard:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom