Loin backs on the WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Smoking 3 racks of loin back ribs today.
Using KF and hickory. Darn cold out there 25* :shock: Had the North wind whip up a bit with a minor blizzard. Temp took a little dip but soon caught back and cruising at 260* dome temp.
Made a couple of A.B.T.'s too ;)

From the left the rubs are.
Harley's Texas style sweet rib rub, Wolfe Rub Original, and my own creation.

BRRRRR!

Ribs are off. I thought I might have left them in the foil too long(Bones were pulled way back. But they firmed up nicely after I sauced them.
I sauced the Wolfe Rub Original & the Harley's rub with Sweet Baby Ray's cut with some honey. The rack with my concoction I used Sansonettis Maple BBQ sauce. (A company based in Petosky Mi.)
The Wolfe bones came out perfect as always.
I was concerned about the heat factor with the Harley's Rub(Real hot out of the bottle, but sweet). But it really mellowed out after it cooked.(Thanks BW) All in all everything went great except for the weather :shock:

Finito, let's eato :D

THE BOSS :D

My sweetie helped me mak this for dessert.
Paula Deens "Not yo' Mommas banana pudding"
I used Nilla Wafers instead of Pepperidge Farms Chessman cookies.
She was waiting all day day to try it. When I told her she had to wait till I took a pic ..........well .........she would have no part of that :D

ScottyDaQ said:
Awesome looking bones there Puffster. Did your dead beat free loading buddies suprise you and eat em all...or are there any left?

She's such a little cutie. :)
They didn't have a clue ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom