Liquid Smoke Source?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROB O

Senior Cook
Hey Gang,

Any of you folks know where I could order some liquid smoke? I'm having a lot of trouble locating any in my usual haunts.

I knew Rob was the Anti-Christ....that stuff is the devil's juice!! :shock:

I get mine at Giant Eagle...if you need some I'll ship some out to you! Let me know...they have mesquite and hickory flavors!

Why do you need it?!?!?!?!??! :?

Typical freaking Eagles Fan! I can't believe you would even think about using liquid smoke.

The local grocery stores sell it around here.

Fatz and Greg, I use it in sauce too. Maybe we should form a LSA group and start a twelve step program! Smoked salt is good too. Don't listen to these "Dogmatists".!! At one time "file" powder was banned by the FDA as a possible carcinogen and, I see now that so are Sezchuan peppercorns.

no, Susan...Mr. Mist tastes very beefy with woos and soy. Just a hint of smoke in the background. Very full flavor...I'm sure you'll love it. It was on my steaks last night.

Yep use it in BBQ sauce. Specifically Bone Suckin sauce. 1/8 tsp per Qt of sauce.

Last time I bought it was about 8 years ago now I need some more.

Agreed it is nasty if you use any more than just a drop.

Thanks for the offer Greg may need to take you up on it. But let me see if I can come up w/some on my own without putting you to the trouble.

ROB O said:
Yep use it in BBQ sauce. Specifically Bone Suckin sauce. 1/8 tsp per Qt of sauce.

Last time I bought it was about 8 years ago now I need some more.

Agreed it is nasty if you use any more than just a drop.

Thanks for the offer Greg may need to take you up on it. But let me see if I can come up w/some on my own without putting you to the trouble.

Just let me know Rob!! IT can be there in 2 days via USPS Priority Mail!! :D

all beef. You're right, it does have a bit of a terri jerky taste. I love it on broils, but also in burgers and steaks. It's strong, so you don't have to use a lot.

It's a spray on marinade/sauce at www.mrmist.com

A combo of beef stock, woos, red wine vin (?)...it pretty much tells you on the website, but I love it. Bill the Grill Guy turned me on to it. I'm getting a long distance vibe that Susan didn't like it, but everyone else I know loves it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom