Lazy Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Wanted some pulled pork but I had no desire to cook anything on my days off this week so I improvised.

I had several packs of PP in the freezer. The slaw and red beans and rice were just around the corner at the drive thru. :LOL:

Looks good Cliff.. I did the exact same thing tonight... might as well use it, right? :D

Good looking sandwich Cliff. Every now and then I'll get Popeye's red beans & rice and cole slaw for lunch, nothing else.

that looks nice . got to love popeyes RBR i think its is the best fast food or resturant RBR you can get .

knine said:
that looks nice . got to love popeyes RBR i think its is the best fast food or resturant RBR you can get .

Ditto & better than some sit down joints also, Nice looking sandwich too Cliff

Not a thing wrong with Lazy Q. I try to keep a few packages of 1-2lbs in the freezer for just such an occasion.

I have a whole butt in the freezer from my last cooking. I'm thinking its about time I thawed it and pulled it for dinner.

I'm envious.

-Chiles

The Food Saver is the greatest invention...ever!
Popeyes is good. Love Bojangles though :P I have only seen one in Georgia since the one here closed up, not due to me spending my money there! They made money off me.

I love bojangles...their spicy chicken rocks, their biscuits are fabulous,
you can get dirty rice as a side, and I love the seasoning on their french fries.

Back
Top Bottom