Last cook of 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
007bond-jb said:
That sucks SS, Not the food Boy! Don't you have a dog?
Yeah , we have 2 dogs that stay in the house at night to protect my wife. My truck is out front and the master bedroon is in the back.. If thiefs come in my house all rules change... I turn into "Charles Bronsen" and do what I have to do.... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:
Yeah , we have 2 dogs that stay in the house at night to protect my wife. My truck is out front and the master bedroon is in the back.. If thiefs come in my house all rules change... I turn into "Charles Bronsen" and do what I have to do.... :shock:

I like your style. A liberal would look at your truck and wring their hands over how that poor person needs therapy/counseling, tax supported of course.

Rag said:
surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:

I like your style. A liberal would look at your truck and wring their hands over how that poor person needs therapy/counseling, tax supported of course.

Man, isn't that the truth! Food looked great sapo, the pics sucked!

Tough luck on the property damage, SS. Now if you could find those guys, maybe you could give 'em a few hours on a rotisserie over a slow fire. :twisted:

--John 8)
(The pork looks superior. :) )

Back
Top Bottom