Larry's "The bird is on" post.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
First of all, that is a good looking bird Larry, what kind of cooker and wood did you use?

Next, the forum will not let me respond to your post, although it will let me create a new post? Even though I'm logged in when I try to respond it keeps telling me to log in?

I tried a couple of other posts, some will let me respond, some will not. Got any ideas?

I also tried to send you an Email, it made me keep logging on again. Do not know if Email went through.

Thanks.

John

Test

Let me know if you get this. Not sure what's going on with your access. I'll point this out to Greg to see if he can figure out what is wrong with your access.

I use Weber Smokey Mountain cookers. I predominately use hickory wood and that's what I used on the turkeys today.

Since the board won't let you e-mail me here's my address if you wanna shoot me a line sometime.

wolferub@gmail.com

Larry

I run into this problem myself. Usually happens when I am switching between Explorer and Fire Fox. Some times The forum does not recognize the log in somehow. Explorer always seems to work.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom