Labor Day Weekend BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
<object width="640" height="483"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1642238&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1"> <embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1642238&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=fc0855&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="483"></embed></object>
Labor Day Weekend 2008 - Hurricane Gustav from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

dsc0084cf7.jpg

dsc0085mr7.jpg

dsc0086zf4.jpg

dsc0092wu3.jpg

dsc0088qy3.jpg

dsc0094az1.jpg

dsc0095kz8.jpg

dsc0096rx1.jpg

dsc0097gc3.jpg

dsc0098kh6.jpg

dsc0100hm7.jpg

SurfinSapo of the Weather channel.... Ready for Gustav Remains...

45dscf12132044392xn8.jpg

Great job SS. Food looks fantastic! Beautiful bark on the pork and great looking Grill Marks on the steak!

Good luck with Gustav, stay safe!

Looks good GT, You should either brush your hair or wear your hat while in the water :LOL: ...

Grill marks??? I thought you was gonna play tica taca toe on them steaks.

Tell the truth you paited them lines with shoe polish rite?

lantern said:
Great video. Love watching your videos, but dang that water fountain sound in the background made me want to pee! :shock: :LOL:
That is the turtle pond water pump.. I know how you feel... :D

We were on a bike trip over the holiday weekend, so I didn't do any cooking. Late yesterday morning Jody said "Some ribs would sure be good, do you have any in the freezer?" To which I said "No," but I needed to grocery shop anyhow. No special deal, pork back ribs at $3.99, but she was right, they sure were good.

I glazed with TPJ Peach Habanero this time. The peach flavor wasn't readily identifiable, but the glaze added a nice little tingle to the ribs.

--John

Back
Top Bottom