Klose Pit For Sale Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a Klose. I recognize the silver sticker on the stack. This guys says he "doesn't cook in competitions anymore." If he bought that for competition cooking he is pretty stupid!!! You could cook for 1000 people on that pit! It has 4 rows of shelves so, it is over a 40" tube!!! Great deal for someone who wants to do fairs, or very large cooks. Probably cost over $20 K new. I'd want to look at it before I bought though.

Woodman said:
It is a Klose. Probably cost over $20 K new. I'd want to look at it before I bought though.

Yep $23,339 is what Mr. Klose's web site says... ;)

Thats smokin deal at $7500.

Funny, i've never seen a Klose with Right Hand doors...meaning doors are on the RHS of the pit standing at the firebox looking forward. I'd be a little suspicious.

Uncle Bubba said:
Funny, i've never seen a Klose with Right Hand doors...meaning doors are on the RHS of the pit standing at the firebox looking forward. I'd be a little suspicious.

Wow, thats a great observation Bubba.....However he does make "Custom Pits". Maybe its a left handed pit? :LOL: :LOL:

Rag said:
What's the difference?

A left handed pit HAS to be opened with your left hand first. If you try to use your right hand it wont open and could cause a bad burn. :?: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just kiddin' :shock: :D :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My pit opens on the right. Reason is that 99% of the time I can back it in to the cater site and then when we are done just motor out with out any problems.

Couldnt you do that with the "left Handed pit" too?

Yea, I guess. But most of my customers have a 10x10 pad off the driveway with a b-ball hoop on the right (as your looking at the road ) So I just back in, and pull out. Works for me! :D Work smarter. Not harder. :D

Back
Top Bottom