Kicked Up Beer Can Chicken - Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubba-Q

Senior Cook
Beer Can Chicken taken to a whole new level. Adapted from one of the BBQ community's most respected posters, Chez.

Make sure you put it on your list of food to try.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCE_CcVNGTc
please comment and rate.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCE_CcVNGTc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCE_CcVNGTc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Looking good there Bubba Q.

Your camera work and editing is getting better every time you post another video.

Going to add this recipe to next weeks birthday party for a friend.

Thanks!

Wow Bubba! I'll tell you what, browning the skin seems like alot of extra work in my opinion, but 100% worth the effort!!! I'm definitely gonna give that a shot!!! I think it's a great idea to kick up boring chicken!!! Fantastic cook and camera work!!

Nice job Harvey - lol had to laugh when you said watch out for the chicken fat as you are pouring the kracklins over the pulled chicken.

:D

Shoot your neighbor for mowing his lawn while you were recording...and its always weird when white guys say "True Dat"....:shock:

I will be doing that recipe for sure, Harvey! That looked good enough to plop your face down in that bowl and trough feed!! Great job! :D

Thanks gang!

Diva...chicken fat, "mmmmmmmmmmm" : )

Greg, I've been having scary thoughts about how "grass cutting neighbor and his dog" would taste after 14 hours over a nice bed of hickory. Pretty sure I got a Q or 2 big enough for both of them ;)

Bill, I wear that shirt proudly!

Fine Video & chicken BQ, How did you upload the clipto You Tube? they only allow 10min's of video per clip Yours was over 10min's???

Thanks jb, I had my director account before they implemented the 10 minute time limit.

Nice work but could have been broke into 2 parts which it actually was. Nice how you added text over videp while running.

Four Cows!
[smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif]

Thats a great Idea! Can't wait to try it.. Might have to go get me a couple chickens for this weekend. Definatly two thumbs up IMO

to be honest, that looks like a lot of work to make chicken.
I've made pulled chicken before and didn't think it was worth the
effort. It's just me. But I'd eat it if someone else cooked it!!

That said, I love the texture contrast, and above that, it was a
great video. i appreciate your time and efforts.

and I'm also a huge fan of Chez. In fact...and here's the big
annoucement...my pulled pork bbq sauce is his recipe, very minor tweaking.

Hope to see some more videos from you!

Captain Morgan said:
to be honest, that looks like a lot of work to make chicken.
I've made pulled chicken before and didn't think it was worth the
effort. It's just me. But I'd eat it if someone else cooked it!!

That said, I love the texture contrast, and above that, it was a
great video. i appreciate your time and efforts.

and I'm also a huge fan of Chez. In fact...and here's the big
annoucement...my pulled pork bbq sauce is his recipe, very minor tweaking.
Hope to see some more videos from you!
What you didn't invent the Cappy Morgans sauce...what's next are you going to tell us you didn't invent the internet...or help Finney start this great board... :D

Back
Top Bottom