Kentucky Derby BBQ Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Hey it's finally happened. Winter is over. The sun is shining in Cleveland. Temps are in the 70's and I'm heading down to pick up my Jedmaster tonight. James Britt told me this morning they made a mistake on my pit and put it on a 16 foot trailer instead of a 14 foot one. No cost for the additional two feet.

To christen the new cooker, I'll be hosting a party on Saturday May 6th. All BBQ 4 U members invited, spouses and kids too. We'll be having brisket, pork butt, chicken, and ribs and to celbrate the Derby (in HDTV) we'll have some mint juleps for the adults. Plenty of beer too!

So Bubba, Woodman, Greg, Bruce, Chris try and make it if you can. BBQMM you too! For you out of town guys we have a couple of extra bedrooms to put you guys up. Hope to see you and anyone else that can make the trip.

Jed Kloset aka Dallas

Well, 2 things might be wrong with that date...

1. I will be in Florida until the 9th! #-o
2. Dave already invited me to his house for a cook-out on the 6th! :eek:

How about the following weekend...then, for all of us big winners, we can really throw a blow-out!! :(

If they move the Derby to the following week, I'll consider it! Right now it's a Derby Party on the 6th! Mint Juleps won't taste as good on the 13th!

Greg Rempe said:

How about the following weekend...then, for all of us big winners, we can really throw a blow-out!! :(

Yeah, right! Another cold day in hell!

Actually, anyone can come over here on the 6th too. I have a loose gathering planned because the local paper is doing an article on me and wants photos. I invited some old friends, work folks, Vinman and his neighbor. I just haven't mentioned it to ypu and Bubs yet. I know Kevin was planning on coming up to hang (help) me out in Harpersfield on Memorial Day as is ZBQ I think. You are welcome Kloset if you don't do yours that day. Woody

Greg Rempe said:

Yer in Florida? Cripes who let you in? :!: Why wasn't I informed of this? 8-[

Back
Top Bottom