Just want to say thank you yall..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I got asked by a coworker to help make BBQ for his daughters college graduation party. He asked for 3 racks of spare ribs... I made them BBQ Central style. ( you know what I mean) Rubbed with Wolfe Rub Bold and smoked with pecan.. The people were freakin out. They were asking who made the ribs all day.. I also shared some of the pulled pork yall taught me how to perfect. I did the apple juice and rub thing right before serving, and they went crazy for them. Also the Slaw yall showed me how to make was hit. All I can say is no $$$ Can buy fiends like yall... We really have a great family here on BBQ Central and Greg you make it all possible. Sorry no pics or video. I was in a super hurry to make this stuff & yall know I love to make videos.. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and next week,,,

See ya around,

Surfinsapo

Great post SS. I know what you mean....some of my friends and family think I'm some sort of a BBQ guru now. I'm no expert, but its amazing what you can learn from this pool of knowledge here.

Isnt it a great feeling getting compliments on your cook?!?

I certainly know what you mean.

JB introduced me to Y'all (hee hee) and it's been a fun, learning experience.

I love it here!

SS say: "and Greg you make it all possible"

Don't tell her that. She got a big head as it is :LOL:

Ahem... SS How did you find this forum? :roll:

007bond-jb said:
SS say: "and Greg you make it all possible"

Don't tell her that. She got a big head as it is :LOL:

Ahem... SS How did you find this forum? :roll:

You were talking about it in a video & I emailed you and you gave me the link.. Thanks... oh, BTW I got asked to compete in the Nueces county live stock show BBq. I'll tell ya later how we are going to win with my secret ingredient...
:shock: :shock:

surfinsapo said:
I got asked by a coworker to help make BBQ for his daughters college graduation party. He asked for 3 racks of spare ribs... I made them BBQ Central style. ( you know what I mean) Rubbed with Wolfe Rub Bold and smoked with pecan.. The people were freakin out. They were asking who made the ribs all day.. I also shared some of the pulled pork yall taught me how to perfect. I did the apple juice and rub thing right before serving, and they went crazy for them. Also the Slaw yall showed me how to make was hit. All I can say is no $$$ Can buy fiends like yall... We really have a great family here on BBQ Central and Greg you make it all possible. Sorry no pics or video. I was in a super hurry to make this stuff & yall know I love to make videos.. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and next week,,,

See ya around,

Surfinsapo

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I know you were to busy to take pictures.

And it is the raves of the folks you are feeding that makes the cook proud! Way to go right on right on! :D

surfinsapo said:

See ya around,

Surfinsapo

Very well said! ;) :D

Well know it got me dripping tear drops into my Natural Light. I been drinking that here lately cuz it so cheap. Sniff sniff. Great post Sapo...you took the words right outta my mouth. Great bunch of super nice folks which hangs around this place. Appeciate yall letting me hang around with ya. Three Cheers for Mr. Rempe for providing such a great place to gather. Thanks.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom