Just bought a WSM!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I called Grady's Ace Hardware
( Amazon's vendor) and they said it would ship yesterday,however, I have not received a ship notification as yet. They said it was in their warehouse across town. That still does not explain why it takes a full week to ship!!!! Sounds like a less than top notch organization. In this economy, where people are holding onto their cash, they should be hustling!!!!12 days to get a product from Minnesota to Ohio is TOTALLY unacceptable!!! We ship all orders received before 2:00 pm SAME DAY, as do most of our customers!!!!! I plan to rate them POORLY!!!!

Woodman said:
( Amazon's vendor) and they said it would ship yesterday,however, I have not received a ship notification as yet. They said it was in their warehouse across town. That still does not explain why it takes a full week to ship!!!! Sounds like a less than top notch organization. In this economy, where people are holding onto their cash, they should be hustling!!!!12 days to get a product from Minnesota to Ohio is TOTALLY unacceptable!!! We ship all orders received before 2:00 pm SAME DAY, as do most of our customers!!!!! I plan to rate them POORLY!!!!

I ordered one a couple years ago from Grill Doctor and it took over two months for them to ship an 'In Stock' item..........

Woodman said:

Shit Dave, I would have sold you one of mine and drove it down there in 4 hours. :LOL: :LOL:

If you guys/gals are going to buy either of the WSM's please use the nice banner links at the top of the page!

Those will both send me ultimately to Grady's Ace Hardware!!!! It is now 24 hours later and I still have no evidence that this thing shipped. I got my Klose 30" x 18" quicker on an LTL freight hauler!!! Not impressed with this transaction!

They are finally saying mine shipped. Hey, maybe I got the last one????

Yikes, I also saved almost $100 over the new price!!!!

Woodman said:
They are finally saying mine shipped. Hey, maybe I got the last one????

Yikes, I also saved almost $100 over the new price!!!!

The Grill Doctor told me 4 times over the course of a month that mine had shipped and even sent tracking info and it sat in their store for close to two months.............light up a stogie you may need it!

Sounds like the old classic line............WSM's in the mail! :LOL:

You ever notice how cookers are shipped just in time so that they can't arrive by the weekend? :twisted:

Finally arrived! Alot heavier and better constructed that I thought it would be. Now I have to order a Brinkmann charcoal pan........

Woodman said:
Finally arrived! Alot heavier and better constructed that I thought it would be. Now I have to order a Brinkmann charcoal pan........
I would get a few if you are ordering them. I got some here for $7.00 at Academy Sporting goods.. I made one of them "Peidmont pans" ..Congrats!!

Yep, I got two. They make them in China now and they are thin as foil! I have an old one from a Brinkmann I used to have, but I drilled a bunch of holes in it. They used to be porcelin coated! These look like they are just painted ( prolly lead based paint so I am going to pre burn them!)

surprisingly the paint holds up very well

don't waste your time with water go right to sand

I finally did and that by far is the way to go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom