Just a little something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wittdog, that is one fine looking yard bird. It looked like Buford was smiling today.

Hey, try a table spoon of WR bold in the sauce next time. Gives it a little bite ;) .

wittdog said:
Maybe I can get this recipe in the Wofle Rub cook book... :D

Dave send me a piece of that chicken and an ABT and I'll add it in!!! Great looking grub!!!

Dang that do look good. And well surely agree with ya on the physical torture involved in prepping ABT's that is a pain in the booty. Now them thangs started life as Cowtown Wolf Turds ya know? Instead of the cream cheese and all the other panzy stuff they putting inside nowadays..it started out as to contain a thinly sliced and marinated slice of pork loin which had been rolled up like a newspaper.

bigwheel

brex HUT said:
looks good .what are the abt's made of?
Those Abts are Japs sliced in have with the ribs and seeds removed...Then mixed with 2parts cream cheese, one part chedder or mexican..taco cheese mix, granulated garlic and onion powder...some black pepper a pinch of salt and some chives and leftover pulled pork..and a splash of worshy...stuff the japs with the filling and wrap in bacon...cook at 250* for aobut 2.5hrs or until the bacon is done..they are worth the effort to do...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom